Private counselling does cost but in return you are investing in yourself and the quality of your life and will be receiving all my skills, experience and total commitment to our therapeutic relationship.
A standard session lasts for 50 minutes unless otherwise agreed.
Standard counselling costs:
- Individuals counselling £40.00
- Individual counselling sessions starting from 6.30am and finishing 9am are charged at £45.00
- Couples relationship counselling £55.00 (£80.00 for 90minutes)
- Group counselling. The cost is determined by the number in a group and time duration but a guide is £20/£30.00 per person for a 90 min – 2 hour session (minimum of 6 weeks)
As an independent counsellor I have a limited number of low cost spaces. I’m happy to discuss lower fees with you if you fall into any of the following categories:
- You are a carer, or have a family member with an ABI (Acquired Brian Injury)
- You are in receipt of government benefits
- You are a student
Current evidence of the above will be required. If you are interested in discussing a lower fee, please raise this when you first contact me. These places are limited; if I have none available you will need to know sooner rather than later.
In certain circumstances I am able to offer home visits. Standard counselling costs apply plus additional mileage which will be charged at 50p per mile. Any car parking charges will also be additional if incurred.
How to pay:
- Payment by cash or cheque payable at the start of each session.
- Payment by bank transfer or via PayPal is required 24hrs in advance.
- It can be agreed if you would like to pay upfront for blocks of sessions.
What if you need to cancel?
- Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged at the full rate
- Cancellations with more than 24hours notice are not charged
- If I need to cancel I will aim to give you as much notice as possible. You will not be charged and an alternative appointment will be offered