Getting the best from yourself and your people
Does your organisation suffer from any of these issues?
- Absenteeism through anxiety or depression
- High staff turnover
- Low productivity
- Upward delegation
- Dishes out more criticism than praise
As a manager do you spend time thinking..
- How can I get my team do what I need them to do?
- How can I get people to work better together?
- Why is there so much conflict and resistance to anything new?
- Why can’t people be more like me?
- How can I better motivate people?
Psychology offers many tools to improve business communication. Transactional Analysis (or TA as it is generally known) was developed as a theory of personality and a psychodynamic counseling tool by psychiatrist Eric Berne during the 1950’s. However it can be used as a useful tool to help people in a business context understand..
- What drives and motivates themselves and others
- Why we communicate the way we do and how can we communicate better
- How and why we can sabotage ourselves
- How we get into games with colleagues and be left with a ‘bad’ feeling
- What value we believe about self and others and the world around us
- What recognition we need to survive and thrive
if you are a business who believes in its people and wants to get the best from them, contact me to discuss how you can do that and learn how a training day with me is fun, interactive, enlightening and can lead to just some of the following benefits: